Blue Waters Club Covid-19 Safe Vacation Guide
With our mission of providing services that always exceed expectations since the very first day, we place utmost importance on the health and safety of our guests and employees and utilize all our means in this regard. Since the first outbreak of the global Covid-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, we have closely been following the World Health Organization and relevant public authorities and have been implementing the given guidelines. Together with our internal and external teams we are ensuring that our service standards are compliant in term of safety and health, and are conducting audits with independent third parties.
We combined our 250.000m2 wide and unique location and natural area with our highest service quality.
Blue Waters Club is one of the rare facilities where you, our guests and your children can breathe more comfortably in open spaces, being in nature.
The walking path which is 1.65 km long is located in open air and in addition, we offer you the opportunity to use other activities such as mini club, eating & drinking in the open natural area.
We have thought of everything for you. You just have to enjoy this unique moment.
- During check-in to the hotel, all guests shall be subjected to a temperature measurement which is performed with a thermal camera or thermometer.
- Hand disinfectant points and a disinfectant mat are available.
- After our receptionists have welcomed you with the necessary protective measures, they will offer you a disposable mask if you request it.
- During C/In, your accommodation card is created by taking your personal information verified with your credentials, including your travel information for the last 14 days and your health.
- After the registration process is completed, your specially disinfected room card and information booklet will be delivered to you.
- Seating and waiting areas in accordance with social distance rules are provided.
- The guests are informed of the measures taken and the rules to be followed regarding Covid -19 and hygiene.
- Luggage and belongings are sorted out according to the social distance rule and disinfected.
- Luggage is directed to the rooms by the staff according to the requests of the guests.
- Our rooms are cleaned by a ULV (fine spraying) device after each check-out and well-ventilated before assigned to other guests.
- All textile products in your rooms are washed at appropriate temperatures and presented for your use.
- All guest amenities used in the room and bathroom are for single use only.
- Cleaning and disinfection processes of ventilation channels and filters are carried out meticulously.
- Daily cleaning of your room is done by our staff using masks and disposable gloves.
- Before filling the minibar, the packaging of all food and beverages to be placed in the closet is wiped and disinfected.
- If you don't wish the cleaning staff to enter your room, please hang the appropriate sign on the outer doorknob indicating you don't want to receive this service.
- All personnel are provided with protective clothing and equipment related to their work, and the masks, hand disinfectants, general area disinfectants and cleaning materials used are in accordance with the TSE certificate.
- Sufficient amount of hand sanitizer dispensers is available in all areas of the hotel.
- Covid-19 notifications, warnings and rules are available in all areas. The common areas are arranged according to the social distance rules, and seating and sunbeds are provided according to relevant rules.
- General areas are cleaned periodically, and food and beverage areas after they were closed to service. Closed areas are well-ventilated and sanitized by ULV device (fine spraying). Common areas (elevator buttons, door handles, stair handrails), guest toilets, etc., are being disinfected with strong sanitizer agents
- In the open buffet and all food units, our guests are provided with clean plates by our employees, and the food they request is served by our employees.
- Beverage service in restaurants will be performed by the relevant staff in accordance with Covid-19 measures. (including fresh juices)
- Table set-ups in our restaurants are prepared for personal use and in line with Covid-19 measures. Tables are disinfected after each service.
- All service equipment is washed in dishwashers at high temperatures
- Measures covering food and beverage services cover all units in which these services are provided.
- Due to covid-19 measures in food and beverage units, some applications may be changed or suspended until appropriate conditions are met.
- All of our storage, production and preparation areas behind our restaurants and bars are cleaned and disinfected using the most appropriate and safe methods in line with cleaning and disinfection plans.
- All of our employees who serve you carefully use their personal protective equipment during the preparation processes. Our employees, who are constantly trained, produce and present in accordance with international quality and food safety rules.
- Records of each stage are kept and every stage of production is routinely inspected by relevant official organizations and accredited private organizations under the control of our food engineer. Our water and food quality is constantly monitored by laboratory analysis. Witness samples representing our daily productions are taken and stored under appropriate conditions.
- The seat cushions used in the amphitheatre have been removed due to Covid-19.
- We use a booking system in our fitness club in order to ensure safe use, and the number of people who will use the area at the same time and the duration thereof are determined in accordance with the social distance plan.
- In order for you to benefit from the SPA and Fitness areas safely, we request that you comply with the specified maximum usage capacities and follow the directions by taking the protective measures recommended by the staff.
- SPA and Fitness areas are prepared for reuse after 15 minutes of cleaning, disinfection and ventilation after every 30 minutes of use.
- All sports equipment, machinery and equipment in the sports halls are rearranged at necessary appropriate distances and disinfection processes are carried out before and after each use.
- We have a 1.6 km outdoor trail for walk in the facility.
- All necessary conditions are provided in accordance with the guidelines of the relevant official institutions and health authorities in our Mini Club areas.
- Since our facility has enough room available for mini club activities, all indoor activities will be held in the open areas.
- All of our staff working in the Mini Club are experts in their field, have received all necessary training and have passed health screenings.
- All our pools are provided with all nationally and internationally accepted standards, especially the "Regulation on the Health Principles Subject to Swimming Pools".
- Values indicating water quality are regularly measured and recorded by a trained technical team. Routine pool water samples are analysed in laboratories. You can find the analysis results on our boards located at the poolside.
- All our pools are routinely audited by our internal audit teams, relevant official institutions and accredited private organizations. Our pools are registered to the system of the Ministry of Health, and our general hygiene conditions, analysis results and all other control records are followed by the District Health Directorates.
- Before using the pools, we recommend that you do your personal cleaning and review our information on pool rules.
- Beach towels supplied from distribution points are taken out of their packages and provided to guests by our staff under hygienic conditions.
- The distances between sun loungers and seating groups in the beach area and poolside are arranged in accordance with social distance rules. Please keep your social distance in these areas, pools and sea.
- Please comply with the maximum usage capacity guidelines set out in the pools.
Our Team Members
- All our employees have been provided with training on occupational safety, hygiene and coronavirus (covid-19) by specialist organizations and individuals, and necessary information is provided.
- While serving you, our staff uses protective equipment such as mask gloves or face shields, depending on the location and service.
- Hygiene barriers, sterilization devices, tools and equipment required for hand and body hygiene are available in food production and kitchen areas.
- Temperature measurement of the staff is done at the start of each shift and the staff are provided with protective equipment for hygienic purposes.
- All of our employees undergo the necessary health check before starting work
- The lodgings where our employees are accommodated are sanitized and disinfected regularly.
- Seating in the personnel vehicles were arranged according to social distancing rules and the vehicles are sanitized periodically.
What We Expect from You
Measures and restrictions that were taken according to the decisions of relevant national and international bodies are for your health. Please, observe the rules. Thank you for your understanding and for following the measures taken to protect the health of our guests and employees.
- You may safely use the elevators with the people you share the same room. If there is another guest in the elevator who is not sharing the same room with you, please wait for the next elevator. Instead of using elevators for close floors, you can also use the stairs.
- Please pay maximum attention to maintaining social distance when navigating within the facility. Comply with the information given by the hotel management.
- Please wash and disinfect your hands before entering all food and beverage areas. Keep your young children under supervision in these areas.
- Do not disrupt the distance of 1,5 m left between the tables.
- Do not change the distance between the sunbeds.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and plenty of water. If you are far from the restrooms, please use the hand sanitiser dispensers available at where our service units are located.
- We remind you that even if precautions such as the use of disinfectants and masks are taken, different activities such as running, cycling, swimming, etc., require different social distance needs and different measures.
- You should observe all Covid-19 measures during transportation, flights, and events such as dinners, excursions, photo shootings, concerts, sailing, jogging, trekking, etc., that you may participate, and inform the hotel about participating in these events. If you notice any signs or symptoms related to Covid-19 and other epidemic diseases after these events, you should immediately inform the hotel management. In such a case, the reception will contact our environmental and social service representative and healthcare organizations for you.
We remind you that you may face legal consequences if you hide any signs or symptoms related to all infectious diseases, including Covid-19, and do not notify the hotel management or do not comply with the measuresThank you for reading this document carefully and following the measures taken to protect the health of our other guests and employees, primarily your own health.
*** In accordance with the instructions of the national and international authorities or the developments regarding the process, there might be changes in the measurements taken.
The coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic and practices, preventions, measures and rules taken within this scope constitute force majeure. For this reason, the services and some areas of the hotel within the concept may be limited or closed during your stay. Some services may not be available partially or completely and / or may be offered with special restrictions. Failure to comply with the rules stated here and force majeure may terminate your stay before it expires. We kindly inform you that the Hotel is not responsible for these and similar consequences of the measures taken.